RNL regularly publishes expert insights and new research on enrollment management and student success. In case you missed any of them, here are our most popular enrollment management blogs of all time and also from the past academic year.
Most popular posts from the blog
These are the most-read posts we have published on the blog.
- Eight steps for creating a college marketing and communication plan
Marketing plans differ from institution to institution, but here are eight strategies that can help campuses build strong, effective marketing efforts.
- Nine strategies for successful enrollment management in today’s higher education environment
Peter Bryant provides nine enrollment management strategies to help your institution recruit and retain students more effectively.
- 6 college shopping behaviors of high school seniors
See highlights from research presented at the most recent National Association for College Admission Counseling National Conference.
- How do you grow enrollment when you can’t increase financial aid?
Three specific approaches to grow enrollment when financial aid cannot be increased.
Most-read posts from the 2016-17 academic year
Here the most popular enrollment management blogs from the past academic year.
- Infographic: 5 gaps in college digital marketing
- Application inflation: How one college successfully responded to its stacks of incomplete applications
- Enrollment challenges likely to persist for U.S. colleges and universities as WICHE releases flat high school graduate projections
- 5 enrollment challenges for 2017: Lessons learned from a fall 2016 poll of campus officials
- Build enrollment from the inside: 6 strategies to improve your retention and graduation rates
Find more opportunities to expand your knowledge and expertise
RNL publishes trend reports, conducts webinars, and hosts events to help campus professionals stay on top of the latest strategies and developments in higher education.
And if you want to speak with one of our experts, please contact us and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you have.