In recent years, the enrollment environment for higher education has been changing, and that means higher education must change with it. Dr. Lew Sanborne of Ruffalo Noel Levitz discusses why and how institutions are responding to the latest enrollment trends and projections in this one-hour recorded video focused on the fundamentals of strategic enrollment planning:
Fundamentals of strategic enrollment planning
This video is a recording of a webinar presented in April 2015 as part of Bay Path University’s Hot Topics Lecture Series.
Topics covered in this video:
- What five major trends are influencing today’s student enrollments across higher education?
- How can institutions of higher education use the full capabilities of their executive leadership, across divisional lines, to accomplish the institution’s mission and ensure long-term enrollment success and fiscal health?
- What is strategic enrollment planning and how is it defined by colleges and universities?
- How are campus executive teams responding to the latest enrollment trends and projections?
- How can campus executive teams take a data-informed, analytical approach to align their institutions with the changing academic marketplace?
Strategic Enrollment Planning Executive Forum:
December 10-11, 2015 in Las Vegas
Interested in learning more about strategic enrollment planning? Join Ruffalo Noel Levitz for a dynamic discussion in Las Vegas.
Learn more about the forum and register.
Questions about strategic enrollment planning?
If you are interested in how you can begin to build a strategic enrollment plan, please email us and we will have one of our enrollment consultants get in touch with you.
About the author